The Latest
This Week in Broadcasting...
**My goal is to work on my resume & resume tapes as much as possible! I want to have a "rough draft" before I finalize everything. I already have the idea in my head, & have practice putting tapes together, so hopefully it should run smoothly.
**WKST/Froggy... & trying to be as involved as possible with the 89FM election coverage!
Career Goals...
**I've decided that my ideal broadcast career would be a radio morning show host. It's work, but sooo much fun @ the same time. & it would give me the opportunity to stay involved in news, w/o having to change myself (Like I mentioned in Capstone, I don't think I could ever be "cut-throat".)
Media-Related News...
**While browsing www.lostremote.com, I found this website http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000468.html which has free downloads of Michael Moore's controversial flick "Farenheit 9/11" through Tuesday (Election Day). If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend doing so before you vote.
**My goal is to work on my resume & resume tapes as much as possible! I want to have a "rough draft" before I finalize everything. I already have the idea in my head, & have practice putting tapes together, so hopefully it should run smoothly.
**WKST/Froggy... & trying to be as involved as possible with the 89FM election coverage!
Career Goals...
**I've decided that my ideal broadcast career would be a radio morning show host. It's work, but sooo much fun @ the same time. & it would give me the opportunity to stay involved in news, w/o having to change myself (Like I mentioned in Capstone, I don't think I could ever be "cut-throat".)
Media-Related News...
**While browsing www.lostremote.com, I found this website http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000468.html which has free downloads of Michael Moore's controversial flick "Farenheit 9/11" through Tuesday (Election Day). If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend doing so before you vote.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home