Froggy 95
* My Froggy Program Director, John Thomas, is going to critique some of my Titan Radio airchecks -- from Pat and Megan in the Morning and also my 6-8PM DJ shift from Monday night. I'm really looking forward to more outside, expert feedback.
* I also talked to John about more air-time on Froggy. Right now, I'm only on-air from 6-8PM Sunday evenings (then I board op until midnight). The full-timers work Saturday mornings, but we talked about the possibility of me getting into that rotation. I'll keep you updated!
* Everyone @ work is teasing me about my love for PNH (www.povertyneck.com) as the concert this weekend approaches. John is working on a promo for them, now! :)
* I also talked to John about more air-time on Froggy. Right now, I'm only on-air from 6-8PM Sunday evenings (then I board op until midnight). The full-timers work Saturday mornings, but we talked about the possibility of me getting into that rotation. I'll keep you updated!
* Everyone @ work is teasing me about my love for PNH (www.povertyneck.com) as the concert this weekend approaches. John is working on a promo for them, now! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home