Thursday, May 26

www.wncofm.com

I'm on the WNCO-FM website now! Frontpage, too! Check it out at the link above. (Don't mind that I look like a total goober in the picture!)



Everything's still going really well. I cut my first commercials with Matt yesterdaytoday... & recorded a few promos for the weekend shows. Tonight night is my request show.

I feel really at home here, it's great! :)

This morning I called the Froggy Hopline (haha) to talk to Mark Martin ("Tad Pole") who had called me earlier in the week. I also got to talk to Wade (my former news director) & Marie (production). I really miss them! Everyone was telling me about the PovertyNeck Hillbillies show at the Cellar this Friday night... I'll be missing it!

For everyone who has worried about me cooking on my own -- I haven't had to call the fire department ONCE! So there, Amy & Jim! :-P

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat Sandora said...

3 Things:

1- I'm insanely jealous!

2- Did they spell your name wrong, or have I been for the past 4 years?

and 3- You are by far the best looking DJ at WNCO, haha!


Congrats, Best Friend! I like the quasi-Pat&Megan shoutout on your bio!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home