Tuesday, May 24

I Like It, I Love It

Radio is so fun :) I love my new job in Ashland already! Right now I'm sitting at my desk updating my blog so you all can "stalk" me :) In the past two days, I've refreshed my memory on some things... & learned a lot of new things. My first shift sounded great, & I'm hoping tonight's is even better. I also record weather's to run on WFXN-FM & WNCO-AM, so I'm still on three stations, yay!

The people I work with are great! Tammy bought a bunch of M&M cookies for everyone to welcome me (Megan Marshall... M&M, get it?) on my first day (Monday, May 23rd). Marty Jr. highlighted a map for me of how to get to the shopping areas here. I've worked really closely training with Gene & Matt, who are so nice & so good at what they do. & of course, my boss is wonderful, also! Everyone else I've come into contact with has been equally friendly. My kind of place.

Mark Martin (Froggy 95's "Tad Pole") called me yesterday just to check up on me, how sweet. I also got an e-mail from Mark Schaas (WKST overnight guy), too. I'm so glad they are keeping in touch, 'coz everyone I worked with in New Castle really became my good friends.

In other news... I NEED CABLE! No one in their right mind can survive without it! So I have to get that set up soon. My mailbox key isn't working... so that needs fixed as well. My apartment is so nice, though. Even though it's a little lonely living on my own. I think I need a cat... or a FRIEND! haha I'd also settle for a boy that I can train :-P

Capstone friends, start sending us out updates!! Who's applying for the job Mr. Weaver most recently told us about?? :) I miss you all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy DalBon said...

Meg I'm so happy that you are loving your job! Email or call me and let me know what your schedule is like. Hopefully I'll be able to visit you soon!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

People who do not like their jobs should read your blog. It's very important to do something you love and it's fantastic when you can find a supportive, healthy place to work!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Laura K. said...

haha here's a deal for you :

You find me a job opening at one of the stations there by you. I'll move down there, and give Pat the job I'm debating on taking in Pgh. Then you have a friend, I have a friend and a job, and Pat has a job, and we are all happy!

Whatcha think? :)

3:46 PM  
Blogger Pat Sandora said...

I second that motion!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home