I love loving my job!
After meeting some new folks this weekend, I appreciate my job even more. I can't imagine what life would be like if I was unhappy at work. It's extra-neat getting an excited "You're really on the radio?!" response from "regular people" when I tell them what I do.
Today I had a bunch of production, as usual. That's what I do the most, but my 7-midnight shift is still what I enjoy the most! Last Thursday, I put a ton of requests on the air, that was a really good feeling -- accomplishment! I hope to do the same this Thursday.
Next week, Matt is on vacation so I will be covering his afternoon drive shift, woo hoo! And the week after, my program director/morning show host Ron Colman won't be here, so Gene will host the morning show & I will cover his 10-3. I'm very excited for both opportunities. (Although I'm a little bummed that I'll be missing the Thursday night request show.)
Thanks for reading... Have a great week :)
Today I had a bunch of production, as usual. That's what I do the most, but my 7-midnight shift is still what I enjoy the most! Last Thursday, I put a ton of requests on the air, that was a really good feeling -- accomplishment! I hope to do the same this Thursday.
Next week, Matt is on vacation so I will be covering his afternoon drive shift, woo hoo! And the week after, my program director/morning show host Ron Colman won't be here, so Gene will host the morning show & I will cover his 10-3. I'm very excited for both opportunities. (Although I'm a little bummed that I'll be missing the Thursday night request show.)
Thanks for reading... Have a great week :)

2 Comments:
i know! i was at a picnic this week and one of my boyfriends friends said "i heard you on the radio on the 4th!" I was like, sweeeeet! she was telling me how she was thinking "that voice sounds familiar..." LOL. Yep, it's me!
Working where you're happy is so undervalued.
People should recognize that as much as they do vacation time, etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home