Wednesday, July 6

Me, sexy?

I'm not very skilled with accents... I can't do impressions... but I can be SeXy.


One of the client's that advertises with us is called "Video Visions". It's an "adult" store. Yesterday, I recorded a spot for them -- & I must say, it's sounds pretty hot! I was really proud of it, 'coz it was more work than my usual hard sell for other local businesses. Although, it's still a little embarassing.


My co-worker & friend (yes, even after he humiliated me!) played the spot over the intercom throughout the WHOLE BUILDING today. Funny, yet humiliating!


Congratulations to Sarah Ubry -- the newest reporter for the Ellwood City Ledger! Go girl!

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura K. said...

hahahaha thats funny!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Pat Sandora said...

That's great! At least you know you can always be a phone sex operator if the radio thing doesn't work out. Haha just kidding!

Glad to see you're having fun and getting along at your new place!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

I'm not going to say anything because I can see everyone making that "meter" motion with their arms right now.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Laura K. said...

thanks for that weav, we appreciate it. we should pass that list of things youre not allowed to say ever again on to the underclassmen...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home