MORE KARAOKE!
Our "Country Roadshow" Karaoke Contest continues...
This Thursday, we were at Nic's Pub in Galion, OH. I HOSTED! :)

It was the most fun I've had at any of the contests yet -- a younger crowd with lots of energy. Our judges say this was their toughest week of judging -- it really was a good competition.

Our two finalists each won a cowboy hat from the Western Shop... and, of course, they move on to the "BIG SHOW" on November 5th to compete against the other finalists. We have two more qualifying shows (I will host one more) this month.
This Thursday, we were at Nic's Pub in Galion, OH. I HOSTED! :)

It was the most fun I've had at any of the contests yet -- a younger crowd with lots of energy. Our judges say this was their toughest week of judging -- it really was a good competition.

Our two finalists each won a cowboy hat from the Western Shop... and, of course, they move on to the "BIG SHOW" on November 5th to compete against the other finalists. We have two more qualifying shows (I will host one more) this month.

1 Comments:
aw youre so cute. i wish i was having fun like you are!
Post a Comment
<< Home