Wednesday, June 1

"The Real World"

So, I still think that whole graduation speech about Westminster being the "Real World" was a total lie! haha It prepares you, but life is way more complicated "out here".

I love being a grown-up! Although, since I'm the youngest one here, they try to set me up with interns! I still feel like I'm slightly in "Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" mode... but I'm finding my place.

This weekend was AWESOME. I stayed in Ashland & spent time with my co-workers, who are all amazing! Lisa took me on a tour of ALL of Mansfield -- there are a lot of "tourist attractions" as well as SHOPPING. We also spent some time at her son's Little League game, that was cute. Jim took me to Pularis/Columbus on Friday... OMG, best place to shop EVER! It's HUGE -- so many stores, restaurants, & bars. It was a lot of fun.

This week, Matt (production guru here) is gone, so I'm doing ALL the production. It was quite an overwhelming day today, but I got everything done! It's nice to work different hours, too. I'm learning a lot of new things on my own, as well -- things that I'm basically training myself to do. & I'm asking lots of questions!

I try not to listen to myself on the air (I still don't really like it!) but I have heard some of my spots running during the morning show -- that makes me feel so proud :)

Basically, I've been really busy! In a good way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura K. said...

haha sweet deal megan! sounds awesome!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home