Monday, August 22

Update

Two Friday night's ago I hosted my first dinner party! Yeah, I'm a grownup. My guests even brought wine. We had chicken (thanks for the recipe Mr. Barrie), pasta, veggies, crescent rolls, & cheesecake for dessert. Yum.

Saturday, I *finally* bought a digital camera -- which is how I'm providing these lovely illustrations from my weekend. I relaxed & played with my camera (who needs instructions?) all day long. At night, Chris & I drove to Pittsburgh & arrived around 10PM.



We rode the Duquesne Incline & took some pictures from Mount Washington. It was BEAUTIFUL.



Maybe when I work in a higher market, I will be able to afford to eat at one of the restaurants on Mount Washington. After our trip to the city, we returned to the North Hills so I could sing karaoke & bond with friends at our local bar.

On Sunday, I visited with all my neighbors. I miss home! In the afternoon Chris & I shopped & had cocktails in Station Square. We went on a "Just Ducky Tour" through the streets & rivers of Pittsburgh. I learned a lot of neat trivia about the city.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura K. said...

ooh sounds like something id like to do!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home