Spring is time for Renewal!
This Week in Broadcasting...
* Pat & Megan In the Morning went great this week -- as always! We're planning on making "final countdown" promos (great idea, Pat!) as we near our FINAL morning show after 3 years running.
* WKST news Monday - Thursday.
* I worked on my Senior Presentation Invitations last night. I'll be sending those out soon.
* Capstone Meeting Friday (getting together to discuss our Broadcast Festival).
* Dr. B's Media Management class (which I'm in) is working with his Radio Announcing Class to execute this year's Relay For Life (Walk/Run sponsored by campus fraternity Alpha Sigs that raises tons of money each year for cancer research) Remote. Last year the remote went well, but there were only about 5 of us that helped out. This year, there are about 20 people who are ready and willing to make this remote the BEST EVER! On Thursday, Leanne Veres & I are talking to the Announcing class about our plans for the event. (It's April 16th 10AM-10PM).
* Froggy 95 Sunday 6PM-midnight
Career Goals...
* I can't wait to start my new job at WNCO! I feel like I'm definitely on the right path to becoming the "famous" broadcaster I aspire to be. A position that would allow me to host a morning show (doing the morning news -- & also being involved in remotes & production) is still my ultimate goal.
Other News...
* I'm in contact with a realtor -- debating on living in Ashland or Mansfield. & trying to find someplace affordable AND practical. I'm a grown-up!
* I have paperwork to fill out for my job @ WNCO -- I'll be making a trip there again soon, too.
* Saturday, April 9th is my 22nd Birthday!!
* Pat & Megan In the Morning went great this week -- as always! We're planning on making "final countdown" promos (great idea, Pat!) as we near our FINAL morning show after 3 years running.
* WKST news Monday - Thursday.
* I worked on my Senior Presentation Invitations last night. I'll be sending those out soon.
* Capstone Meeting Friday (getting together to discuss our Broadcast Festival).
* Dr. B's Media Management class (which I'm in) is working with his Radio Announcing Class to execute this year's Relay For Life (Walk/Run sponsored by campus fraternity Alpha Sigs that raises tons of money each year for cancer research) Remote. Last year the remote went well, but there were only about 5 of us that helped out. This year, there are about 20 people who are ready and willing to make this remote the BEST EVER! On Thursday, Leanne Veres & I are talking to the Announcing class about our plans for the event. (It's April 16th 10AM-10PM).
* Froggy 95 Sunday 6PM-midnight
Career Goals...
* I can't wait to start my new job at WNCO! I feel like I'm definitely on the right path to becoming the "famous" broadcaster I aspire to be. A position that would allow me to host a morning show (doing the morning news -- & also being involved in remotes & production) is still my ultimate goal.
Other News...
* I'm in contact with a realtor -- debating on living in Ashland or Mansfield. & trying to find someplace affordable AND practical. I'm a grown-up!
* I have paperwork to fill out for my job @ WNCO -- I'll be making a trip there again soon, too.
* Saturday, April 9th is my 22nd Birthday!!

2 Comments:
So what happens with your jobs at WKST & Froggy...when someone moves on it creates opportunities for others...
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home