Friday, April 1

I HAVE A FULL-TIME JOB!!

"So you want to be a DJ when you grow up?"

Beginning May 23rd (a week after graduating from Westminster) I'll be a full-time DJ and production assistant at WNCO in Ashland, OH. I'm very excited for this opportunity! My shift is weekdays from 7-midnight, so if you're traveling through Ashland this summer, be sure to tune in to 101.3 FM!

I found this job on Clear Channel's Web site about a month ago, & immediately e-mailed my resume to WNCO's program director, Ron Colman. He requested an aircheck, so I sent a CD with a cover letter & updated resume (since I recently started commercial production at Forever). I drove to Ashland on Monday afternoon for an interview w/Mr. Colman -- & he offered me the job! After talking things over with my parents (I have to move into an apartment by myself -- in a city by myself!) and my current program director at Froggy, John Thomas (he offered very good advice), I decided this job is a great step for me!

Did I mention it's a country station?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy DalBon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Amy DalBon said...

Hey roomie! I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of you and congrats about the job. I'm so excited that you will be living in Ohio...unfortunately not that close to me. :( But congrats anyway!! Now you're one step closer to Nashville ;)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Congratulations! Don't forget to tell Dr. B.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Laura K. said...

way to go!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home