Graduation's Gettin' Close!
This Week in Broadcasting...
* I'm working DAILY on creating the best resume tapes/CDs to submit to potential employers. The feedback I've received over the past semester and 1/2 has been extremely helpful. I've incorporated this feedback during my on-air shifts and feel that I continue to improve everyday! :)
* I bought enough invitations to invite the most important people in my life to see my senior presentation -- and, of course, to enjoy the tours, remotes, and treats of the "Broadcast Festival 2005".
* Sarah Ubry & I used our TGIF attitudes to inspire our creativity -- & made a HUGE banner for the Broadcast Festival in April. I must say, we did a great job!
* Capstone meeting was productive -- we started our first "concrete" work on our Time Capsule. It was fun to tell the class of 2010 where I think I'll be in 5 years. One thing all the seniors have in common is that we want to be successful broadcasters -- & not knives salespeople or DJ's with broadcasting degrees.
* H. Storm & I interviewed David May of May's Donuts this morning -- @ 2AM! It was really neat -- we watched the whole process and learned a lot. You can, too, this Thursday @ 7:30 PM on The County Line on the Westminster Cable Network -- New Wilmington Cable 9 & Adelphia Channel 10.
* I'm working this morning from 5 'til 8AM. I'll be back here again tomorrow for Froggy -- listen for Toadie Foster! & make sure you catch me all week for the WKST afternoon news.
Career Goals...
* Doing a package felt great! I'm still pursuing that TV career -- because having money would be WONDERFUL! But I still LOVE radio... even though it pays less, it is very satisfying to me. & I love the immediacy of it, as well.
* I'm working DAILY on creating the best resume tapes/CDs to submit to potential employers. The feedback I've received over the past semester and 1/2 has been extremely helpful. I've incorporated this feedback during my on-air shifts and feel that I continue to improve everyday! :)
* I bought enough invitations to invite the most important people in my life to see my senior presentation -- and, of course, to enjoy the tours, remotes, and treats of the "Broadcast Festival 2005".
* Sarah Ubry & I used our TGIF attitudes to inspire our creativity -- & made a HUGE banner for the Broadcast Festival in April. I must say, we did a great job!
* Capstone meeting was productive -- we started our first "concrete" work on our Time Capsule. It was fun to tell the class of 2010 where I think I'll be in 5 years. One thing all the seniors have in common is that we want to be successful broadcasters -- & not knives salespeople or DJ's with broadcasting degrees.
* H. Storm & I interviewed David May of May's Donuts this morning -- @ 2AM! It was really neat -- we watched the whole process and learned a lot. You can, too, this Thursday @ 7:30 PM on The County Line on the Westminster Cable Network -- New Wilmington Cable 9 & Adelphia Channel 10.
* I'm working this morning from 5 'til 8AM. I'll be back here again tomorrow for Froggy -- listen for Toadie Foster! & make sure you catch me all week for the WKST afternoon news.
Career Goals...
* Doing a package felt great! I'm still pursuing that TV career -- because having money would be WONDERFUL! But I still LOVE radio... even though it pays less, it is very satisfying to me. & I love the immediacy of it, as well.

1 Comments:
Sounds like you want multipe tapes- radio & TV--and maybe two for radio-- one news and one announcing-- so from your exposure to the pros what do you need to put on these tapes-- how will you organize them?
Blog your outline of what employers will want to see on that tape and how you'll put it together. Will you do a montage at the top of the TV tape? When do you hope to get the tape done?
Post a Comment
<< Home