Thursday, April 21

My Senior Presentation...

...is ready to go! Imagine that, me being ready to go! :) I'm looking forward to my presentation very much! I know that my parents, Mrs. G (my close friend & neighbor), Mark Martin ("Tad Pole") & John Thomas ("Frogman") will be there for sure.

Check me out:
Broadcast Communications Senior Presentation
5:30 PM
April 25th
Mueller Theater, McKelvey Campus Center
Westminster College


I added some snazzy graphics to my PowerPoint presentation last night. I plan on using examples from my work (OBVIOUSLY), too... so I need to get that together.

The past few nights I've been working on poster displays for the soon-to-be-amazing showcase of Broadcasting in the TC hallway alongside the TV studio. I must say, they look VERY nice! Mr. Weaver printed out some great pictures that really show what we're all about. I have one board finished -- 3 more to go! Right now, I'm working on the "Off-Campus Experience" board -- thanks to some cool logos, pictures, etc. that Laura & Amanda Oliveri (alum) provided me. Special shoutout to Sarah Ubry for printing up some extra "designs" last minute! :):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home