Monday, October 17

Even More Karaoke...

This week we were at JOEZ for our Country Roadshow contest. Lots of fun, as always. Two more finalists advance to the "Big Show" which is November 5th.

Here's a picture of me & Katie (my boyfriend's sister -- isn't she CUTE?!) singin' a country tune:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, I'll be hosting our FINAL stop for our Country Roadshow at the China Club in Mansfield. Can't wait! Should be a good turnout -- many of my friends are coming, and there should be a lot of listeners there as well!

This weekend was also the WNCO Bridal Show at the Jubilee Center -- very exciting! Pictures and the whole story on that to follow *hopefully* sometime this week.

Other than that, I've been working on updating promos for our station -- some of them are REALLY outdated... and they still play! Of course, I also have my usual production assistant/nighttime dj duties as well :) I've noticed myself becoming more confident on-air... and have also received lots of positive feedback lately!

I found out that a Clear Channel facility in Washington D.C. is on the 6th floor of the building... with a BAR on the 1st floor! Wouldn't that be an occassional deserving after-work relief? :) HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home