Monday, August 15

The Latest...

I'm a busy girl!

I spent 4 of 7 days last week at the Richland County Fair in Mansfield. I met A LOT of listeners -- it was really fun (although it had it's strange moments). We gave away some tickets for the Phil Vassar & Tracy Lawrence Show -- & also t-shirts, keychains, can cozies, & pens. My parents came up for the concert. & then it got rained out! The weather in Ashland/Mansfield was pretty crappy this weekend.

On Sunday, I had planned on going to my first Indians game, but we didn't want to risk driving an hour away with the possibility of crappy weather again... so I went shopping instead :) I'm getting a digital camera in the very near future so look for lots of pictures soon!

I've fallen into routine a lot lately... it makes me feel grownup! Or maybe just old.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura K. said...

haha youre funny. I wish I was doin appearances and stuff, i cant wait for that fun-ness!

anyway, im outta town this weekend, i think the next time I dj is the 28 (sunday) 6 to 10 pm. and you can listen streaming on the net now! 961kiss.com. hehe.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home