Monday, January 3

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This Week in Broadcasting...
*Afternoon News for 1200 AM, & just finished up my Sunday night shift @ Froggy -- it went well, & hopefully I have some resume material to add onto the airchecks I've been saving.

Career Goals...

*Trying to finish up some resume CDs this week so I'm ready to send stuff out ASAP.
*Lizz (amazing radio personality for Froggy 95 -- aka "Holly Hopper") tells me her daughter now makes as much as she does here -- SCOOPING ICE CREAM! It's frustrating knowing that low-pay in radio is not limited to entry-level. Although, I'm using this knowledge of the business... I want to look into pay (especially in radio) and how it varies from market to market.

Media-Related News...

*"The Mayor" has resigned. Chris Portman -- one of the nation's youngest mayors and a former Westminster student -- is apparently moving to the West Coast to pursue "other opportunities".

*http://bccapstone2005.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura K. said...

This Portman business is *very* interesting....

11:01 PM  
Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Now that you're working, it doesn't really seem like a winter break does it?

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home