Sunday, April 24

Update

I have an apartment! My parents & I were in Ashland all day yesterday -- & I found the cutest & most practical place to live! It's also very conveniently located near work. Ron Colman gave my parents a tour -- & they were more than thrilled that he also gave them t-shirts. Mom & Dad are wearing their WNCO-FM pride to work this week :)

I ran through my senior presentation for Miss Amy DalBon this morning... she gave me some feedback, & I feel ready to tell EVERYONE about my BC career tomorrow afternoon @ 5:30PM in the Mueller Theater in the McKelvey Campus Center at Westminster College *plug, plug*

I'm trying to get some BRAND NEW DJ examples from my LONG 1PM-8PM Froggy 95 shift today. I also want to play something from Pat & Megan in the Morning... & the news promo that I worked hard on this summer.

Tonight I also plan on making Froggy cookies (they're gonna be CUTE!) to bring to my presentation tomorrow... & also putting the finishing touches on everything Broadcast Festival related -- the posterboards for the showcase (I have two left to finish), my presentation, & remote prep.

Hope to see you tomorrow @ the festival -- & my presentation at 5:30 PM in the Mueller Theater, McKelvey Campus Center, Westminster College :):)

Tomorrow is the SECOND-TO-LAST Pat & Megan in the Morning EVER! :( It's gonna be emotional, I can feel it! But that won't stop us from being our entertaining, goofy selves. I hope we have a GREAT "New Music Monday" pick for tomorrow.

Afternoon news for WKST continues Tuesday -- Friday (I also have an early morning Saturday shift)... then more feelin' Froggy next Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home